Monday, April 27, 2009

Be a part of Thumb Pride

This summer I am very excited to be involved with students who enjoy the game of basketball. In June I am directing both the Thumb Pride Basketball Camp and the Bay Shore Basketball camp in Sebewaing.
Both camps should be a lot of fun and I plan on stressing the basics of basketball in both of these. camps. Attention to detail is vital for excellence.

I also plan on working other basketball camps but on the west side of the state.

This summer I am also offering individual lessons, and small group lessons. This may be something I am just as excited about or more excited about than the camps themselves. This is because my favorite area of teaching basketball is individual development and offering these lessons allow me to do so. I'm excited to pass on the knowledge of the game that I have learned to others. For more information feel free to contact me as I am already starting the individual lessons.

No comments: