Hello Everyone!
I will now be posting consistently for the next 8-9 months. Linsay and I are heading back to Germany to my old team Weiden and we are very excited for that and very interested to see where the rest of the year takes us and what will happen as we embark on this adventure together. One new thing that is going on this year is that I will be playing with my old teammate Marcus Vanderheide. I hope that with his inside and outside presence we can become one of the more competitive teams in the league and win many games.
We will be in Germany by the end of the week and I am very excited to show my old team the improvements that I have made in my game throughout the summer to help win games.
Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment