Well I haven't posted in a long time, but the reason for this is that there is no recent news about basketball at the professional level. This summer I have been enjoying being married as well as playing more basketball than ever before. I've also been working on gaining weight and getting stronger. This has really helped my game and I have noticed that although I am heavier than ever before, which still isn't that heavy, I have not lost any quickness.
I am still waiting on a few teams overseas and we will soon know where and when we will be going. Linsay and I are looking forward to moving overseas together having a great experience there.
As soon as I get on a team, which I am hoping is very soon, I will let you all know again and once I am overseas I will begin updating the site regularly again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment