Hello, Sorry I haven't been able to post for a while. I have been pretty busy lately.
My first basketball camp of the summer is complete. Thumb Pride Basketball Camp at USA elementary school.
It was great! We had some fantastic staff from our high school helpers to some guys that I have played with in college, not to mention a few parents that were willing to assist as well.
I love running this camp. It is one of my favorite parts of the summer. We had almost ten more campers than I had from the previous year from about 6 different schools in the thumb. I hope to continue to grow this camp and make it one of the premier camps in the area if at all possible. I received quite a few compliments about the camp and that is a tribute to the staff that I had helping and the sponsors that I had, which allowed me to run the camp.
Thanks to everyone who participated!
p.s. I also have a highlight video up from a couple games when I was in Slovakia to check out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment