Sunday, May 25, 2008

Still time to sign up for the basketball camp

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Thumb Pride Basketball Camp that will be held at Unionville Sebewaing Area Elementary School still has plenty of spots left for registration.
Boys and Girls going into 3rd through 6th grade will have camp from 1-3pm on June 9-12. Boys and Girls going into 7th through 10th grade will have camp from 9-12am. All campers signing up will receive a camp T-shirt and anyone can sign up now to until the day of the camp. You are allowed to register the day of the camp right at the door but their will be a $10 extra fee because I will have to order extra camp shirts.

This camp is something that I have been looking forward to doing for quite some time.
I get the chance to combine two of my favorite things. Working with youth while helping them at the greatest sport in the world. Basketball. A registration can be printed off right from this website under the camps icon.

I'm looking forward to a great week of camp!

Any questions please feel free to contact me at stlmcramer@gmail.com

No comments: